Sector is a new light harness. It was created to replace the X-cool.
It is made for XC-pilots who appreciate lightness and comfort.
The harness has a combined power construction and can be used with or without a classical plastic seat plate.
There are three variants for rescue parachute container: front, under the pilot's seat or the combination of both of them.
The Sector has a large storage unit, where you can put a rucksack, drinking system and other stuff that yo do not need during the flight. Besides the harness has two side pockets and under the cockpit ("under-position of rescue parachute") is a pocket for gloves. There is enough space to place two or three gadgets on the cockpit. There is also a soft accelerator bar with ball bearing pulleys to create comfortable and well controllable usage of the accelerator.
The Sector has back ventilation for long and comfortable XC journeys.
- Get-Up system.
- Quick lock buckles ("under-position of rescue parachute").
- Possible choice of one of three variants of rescue parachute positions: under, front or both of them.
- Shoulder fixation of parachute fall (only with "under-seat position of rescue").
- Power carbines fixation of parachute fall ("front container of rescue").
- Both types of fixation in case of usage of two parachutes.
- Possibility to use harness with plastic seat plate or without it.
- Muss protector.
- Large storage unit with upper access.
- Side pockets available during the flight.
- "Gloves pocket" in the cockpit (only with "under-seat position of rescue").
- Adjustable seat position.
- Adjustable cocoon length.
- Ventilation of the pilots back
- Pocket for radio set on the shoulder belt.
|Size||Piots height, cm||Seatboard width, cm||Suspension point dist., cm||Protector thickness, cm||Harness weight, kg|
List of options
- rescue position: under seat / frontal / both
- colour: red / blue
- Muss protector
- Accelerator bar
- Plastic seat plate
- Front container for rescue (option)
- Rescue system falls
- Handle (handles) for rescue system